For additional forms please visit https://www.scouts.ca/resources/forms-and-downloads.html.
Important information regarding third party waivers, indemnification and hold harmless agreements procedure.
- Adventure Application Form (NEW Sept 2019) - Replaces the Camping and Outdoor Activity Application (COAA) and Tour Permit; email completed forms to Chinook.Adventures@scouts.ca. (NLC groups should email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. SK groups should email completed forms to their SRM Tia at email@example.com.)
- Hold Harmless Individual
- Physical Fitness Form for Non-Members
- Parent / Guardian Consent Form for Category 3 Activities and Out-of-Country Travel
- Adventure Categories Matrix
- Emergency Response Plan - Junior Sections
- Emergency Response Plan - Senior Sections
- Incident Report Form or ScoutSafe APP
- First Aid Kit Usage
- Woodbadge II for Section Scouters - Guide
- Woodbadge II - Support Scouter Guide
- Woodbadge II for Canadian Path Recognition Request Form - Chinook Council
The National Subsidy Program, No One Left Behind (NOLB) replaces individual Council subsidies for Member Fees. Subsidy is based on income and family size.
Families new to Scouting, you will apply for a subsidy at the time of registration. Go to https://www.scouts.ca/join/register.html, follow the prompts to find your local group and register your youth. Near the end of the registration process you will click on 'apply for subsidy'.
Youth who were registered for the previous Scouting year and are being registered for the new Scouting year, parents should follow the prompts during registration and click on 'apply for subsidy' near the end of the registration process.
Please do not pay for registration and expect to apply for a subsidy after. Your application for a subsidy must be received during the registration process.
Before the beginning of the new Scouting year - send Charter Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beavers - North Star Award FAQs
- Cubs - Seeonee Award FAQs
- Scouts - Chief Scout’s Award FAQs
- Venturers - Queen’s Venturer Award FAQs
- Rovers - Canadian Rover Scout Award FAQs
- Medal of the Maple (for distinguished youth service)
- Jack Cornwell Decoration (for heroism and bravery)
- Award for Fortitude
- Scouts Canada Foundation Scholarship