For additional forms please visit https://www.scouts.ca/resources/forms-and-downloads.html and click on "Scouter Support".
Important information regarding third party waivers, indemnification and hold harmless agreements procedure.
- Adventure Application Form (NEW Sept 2019) - Replaces the Camping and Outdoor Activity Application (COAA) and Tour Permit; email completed forms to Chinook.Adventures@scouts.ca. (NLC groups should email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. SK groups should email completed forms to their SRM Tia at email@example.com.)
- Hold Harmless Individual
- Physical Fitness Forms for Non-Members
- Parent / Guardian Consent Form for Category 3 Activities and Out-of-Country Travel
- Adventure Categories Matrix
- Emergency Response Plan - Junior Sections
- Emergency Response Plan - Senior Sections
- Incident Report Form or ScoutSafe APP
- First Aid Kit Usage
- Woodbadge II for Section Scouters - Guide
- Woodbadge II - Support Scouter Guide
- Woodbadge II for Canadian Path Recognition Request Form - Chinook Council
For Member Registration please visit https://www.scouts.ca/volunteer/overview.html
Volunteer Screening Procedure - Please note that your Group Commissioner or Group Registrar can provide you with a PRC/VSS (Police Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Search) request letter. Original PRCs must be mailed by the volunteer to the Calgary Office within 3 months from the date of issue. If you wish to have your PRC returned to you, please enclose a self-addressed envelope and we'll supply the postage.
New address as of January 1, 2021
PO Box 67026, Northland Village
Calgary, AB T2L 2L2
For Police Record Check
Contact your Group Commissioner or Group Registrar to receive a PRC/VSS (Police Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Search) request letter. Contact your Relationship Manager, Group Support Scouter or Calgary Scout Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need help with this getting this contact information.
Scouters coming up for renewal will receive an invitation link to do their PRC/VSS online; if they qualify.
The National Subsidy Program, No One Left Behind (NOLB) replaces individual Council subsidies for Member Fees. Subsidy is based on income and family size.
Families new to Scouting, you will apply for a subsidy at the time of registration. Go to https://www.scouts.ca/join/register.html, follow the prompts to find your local group and register your youth. Near the end of the registration process you will click on 'apply for subsidy'.
Youth who were registered for the previous Scouting year and are being registered for the new Scouting year, parents should follow the prompts during registration and click on 'apply for subsidy' near the end of the registration process.
Please do not pay for registration and expect to apply for a subsidy after. Your application for a subsidy must be received during the registration process.
Before the beginning of the new Scouting year - send Charter Application to email@example.com
- Beavers - North Star Award FAQs
- Cubs - Seeonee Award FAQs
- Scouts - Chief Scout’s Award FAQs
- Venturers - Queen’s Venturer Award FAQs
- Rovers - Canadian Rover Scout Award FAQs
- Medal of the Maple (for distinguished youth service)
- Jack Cornwell Decoration (for heroism and bravery)
- Award for Fortitude
- Scouts Canada Foundation Scholarship
Please note that groups can print all top-section youth award certificates (North Star, Seeonee, Chief Scout's, Canadian Rover Scout) with the exception of the Queen's Venturer. The Group Commissioner or Group Registrar needs to add the recognition to the youth's MyScouts profile, have the certificate printed, purchase the award crest from the Scout Shop online, and present to the youth. For the Queen's Venturer award, the group needs to complete the required paperwork and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office will mail out the certificate, update the youth's profile with the recognition, and the group is responsible for purchasing the award crest from the Scout Shop online.