For additional forms please visit http://www.scouts.ca/scouters/policies-and-admin/
- Camping Outdoor Activity Application
- Hold Harmless Individual
- Physical Fitness Form for Non-Members
- Parent / Guardian Consent Form for Category 3 Activities and Out-of-Country Travel
- Tour Permit
The National Subsidy Program, No One Left Behind replaces individual Council subsidies for Member Fees. Subsidy is based on income and family size.
To Apply online at https://help.scouts.ca/hc/en-ca/requests/new; submit one request per family.
Please provide the following information:
- Name of the group that your child is registering with
- Your location (community, province, postal code)
- Your contact information (name and phone number)
An agent will get in touch with you in a timely manner about registering your child.
If you don’t know which group you would like to join, please click on the following link https://www.myscouts.ca/ca/netforum_locator/search and use your postal code to locate a group in your neighbourhood.
We look forward to welcoming you to Scouting.
Before the beginning of the new Scouting year - send Charter Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Scout’s Award FAQs
- Queen’s Venturer Award FAQs
- Medal of the Maple (for distinguished youth service)
- Jack Cornwell Decoration (for heroism and bravery)
- Award for Fortitude
- Scouts Canada Foundation Scholarship